you from initial sketches to the final construction.
damages issues in hundreds of litigation and dispute matters.
Pulse For Telemedicine
Pulse further dwells into the specific challenges faced by inpatients and outpatients.
Pulse connects doctors to patients who live in remote areas, are not in a condition to travel, or are unable to make time for hospital visits. Such patients can fill out electronic intake forms, upload health records online and have video consultations with specialists. Doctors can access patient health records before consultation, utilize consultation time more effectively, and have more appointments in a day.
Fix appointments, get on video calls with doctors and invite family members on the call. Save medical records to phone, get information on treatment and prescriptions on the self help portal, and get medication reminders.
- Consult Doctors on the Go
Connect with the specialists, clinics or primary health care personnel through live and on-demand video consultations from home, office, or even while travelling.
- Remotely Access Healthcare
Patients living in remote areas can reach out to specialists through online consultations.
- Reduce Waiting Time
By pre-booking consultations, see the doctor at the exact time of appointment. Also track estimated waiting time through analytics.
- Get Accompanied by Dear Ones
Add parents, siblings, spouses or close friends to the consultation via multi-party video calling.
- Access Health Related Information
Get key insights on ailments, view details on prescribed medicines, order medications online via the self help portal.
- Get Instant Notifications
Get health record updates, review appointment alerts and medication reminders via notifications.
- Maintain Health Records
Have entire medical history saved and automatically updated to patient’s profile via electronic health records.
Provide video consultations on the go, access patient health records pre-consultation and provide patients with more interaction time. Provide time slots, control the number of visitations and avoid working overtime.
- Serve Patients on the Go
Accommodate more cases in a day with the help of Pulse’s online video consulting. Login from anywhere and any device to ensure that you do not miss appointments.
- Utilize Appointment Time Effectively
Interact with patients adequately during consultation by accessing their records on immunizations, illnesses, surgeries and test results pre-consultation.
- Manage Working Hours
Schedule availability and provide time slots for appointments. Control Patient Inflow and avoid working overtime by sharing the schedule on Pulse.
- Save Valuable Time
Reduce time spent on paperwork such as case sheets, quickly finish patient diagnoses and generate e-prescriptions.
- Schedule Follow up Appointments
Pulse automatically fixes appointments for patients in need of review checkups.
Reach out to a larger number of patients, manage doctor working hours and control patient inflow. Send patients appointment reminders, track payments and issue payment reminders to ensure timely payments.
- Increase Patient Outreach
Through online consulting, reach out to a larger number of patients beyond geographical reach.
- Manage Doctor Shortage
Increase doctor efficiency, enable them to treat more patients in a day with online consultations.
- Manage Patient Inflow
Ensure that the number of onsite patient visitations does not exceed the hospital’s holding capacity by providing online consulting.
- Reduce Patient Absenteeism
Pulse automatically sends out reminders to patients whose appoints are due on behalf of the management.
- Manage Patient Data
Backup and secure vital patient records automatically on Pulse’s patient database.
- Simplify Payment Process
Provide payment gateway, track payments and issue reminders through patient accounts.
1) Register With Pulse
- Signup/ Sign-in account.
2) Upload health records to Pulse, fix doctor appointment.
- Browse through the department and available doctor list.
- Select the doctor of interest and find doctor details like Name, Qualification, Email id.
- Check for the availability of slot and book an online appointment by entering the date and time field.
- Complete the booking process by paying the consultation fee online and receive a confirmation with the patient token number in Pulse.
- Receive the reminders /alerts on Pulse about the appointment.
- Invite family members to the virtual appointment with the doctor.
3) On appointment day.
- On the day of appointment, check for the average wait time and the current patient token number that is being consulted by doctor.
- Pulse initiates the call once your token number turn is up;by displaying incoming call alert on the screen.
- Join the call; and express the symptoms of illness through a simple clicks from the pre-populated list.
- Doctor provides medication brief on the whiteboard in Pulse; which can be downloaded or shared via message or email. Pulse enables to invite third person into the call while is call is still running with the doctor.
4) Receive prescription to Pulse.
- At the end of the call, e-prescription is generated;which can be shared to the Pharmacy and complete the drugs purchase online or it can be shared with the family member via email or message.
- Pulse sends the timely reminders for the medication.
5) View schedule for review checkups.
- At the end of medication course ; a pre-populated list of symptoms of illness gets generated to check on the health outcome.
- Based on the symptoms expressed; Pulse either suggests for online doctor consultation or no further doctor consultation required.
- Receive reminders for medications and review checkups.
1) Register with Pulse.
- Signup/ Sign-in account.
2) Upload information
- Upload professional records and qualifications to Pulse.
3) On appointment day
- Avail appointments, view schedule for the day.
4) Medical Records.
- View patient’s health records prior to appointment, prepare accordingly.
- Complete appointment, share prescription with patient.
- Schedule review checkup.