Best Video Conferencing solution for Business? PeopleLink is the Smartest Choice.
A better communication paves way for a better business. With the growing sophistication of conferencing platform especially video conferencing and the criticality of businesses, many organizations find video calls more engaging, reliable, user friendly, and helps to achieve good productivity.
Based on a research done by Forbes in 2018, 75% of the respondents agree that video conferencing system improves the performance of the team drastically and so becomes the best way to connect with employees, partners and clients who are at geographically distant locations.
Our design specialists and developers at PeopleLink have taken utmost care in providing every business with the best custom built video conference solution to suit every need and budget.
Video Conferencing system designed for every platform – PeopleLink
Understanding the market needs, we provide you with the best suitable high quality video conferencing system that is extremely customizable unlike any other video conferencing provider in the industry. With a range of solutions to choose from:
- Hardware endpoint based video conferencing solutions
- Software based video conferencing solutions
- Web based video conferencing solutions
- Hybrid video conferencing which utilizes the power of software and hardware into one.
At PeopleLink we provide Hardware Based Video Conferencing services to those businesses that wnt to continue using legacy video conferencing setup. By adding new hardware endpoint devices from PeopleLink or upgrading their existing setup gives way for higher performance and flexibility to add more locations to the network seamlessly.
Following are the features of our hardware based video conference endpoints, and codecs that make our services unique in the market:
- PeopleLink provides best video conferencing experience with crystal clear visuals of all the participants no matter the locations or the number of participants.
- With inbuilt recording feature, saving and viewing your meetings for later use has never been so much easy.
- Our elite series endpoint, has powerful processing power and uses H323 and H265 protocols for interoperatability with other legacy hardware video conferencing systems like polycom, cisco, lifesize etc.
- Using our Impact Pro Codec, you can render your video conferencing as live streaming to hundreds of people in various location, who can view the livestream by just clicking a single link.
- Our Impact AIO Codec is ideal for broadcasting class room lectures with up to six camera inputs. Coupled with Auto Tracking camera this solution provides hands free motion to the speaker, without the need of an extra person to control the camera in a smart classroom environment.
Conference rooms are ideal place for having Hardware Based Video Conferences because the devices and room acoustics can be perfectly controlled or adjusted by a single controller. Say, the positioning of the camera, ambience, white board everything can be easily automated and make the room perfect for video conferencing.
H.323 Existing Infrastructure users:
There might be certain scenario in which customers would have purchased many hardware devices following H.323 standards in the past, and currently would want to add few end points to their video conferencing room set up. For this scenario, our hardware based service is an ideal solution.
Smart Classroom and Virtual Classroom:
In recent times, education sectors are also working towards increasing their reach and take teaching outside the boundaries of a regular classroom using online tools like video conferencing and getting most out of tech-savvy devices. Many institutions now want to video record the class room lectures using the hardware end points, which has inbuilt video conferencing camera, mic, and codec.
Software Based Video Conferencing saw its onset from the new millennium and from then on it drastically improvised and gave a new meaning and flexibility to Video Conferencing. Yes, the revolution in the internet speed opened a new horizon in software platforms. When new software applications were developed for tele communication, it took over the world of video conferencing.
Video Conferencing Solutions were made cost effective, as the need to buy hardware devices reduced considerable and most of the features were developed as software applications.
Software Based Video Conferencing more like a modern flexible endpoints (with inbuilt modern codecs), MCUs etc., PeopleLink, software based video conferencing provides an affordable, easy to use video conferencing that users can download one time and after that join into video conference meetings with a simple click.
- Easy to use and Manage – PeopleLink has simplified video conferencing and made it easy to use, even for users who are new to this form of face to face video meetings. Organizations who do not have a large IT management team can also, manage and setup their video conferencing meetings easily with our intuitive easy to follow steps.
- PeopleLink’s software video conferencing codec has a video mixer inbuilt into it, which takes multiple camera input and sends a single output video to the receiving location. Also, it has an optional one TB hard disk storage with it, to record the video conference on the device that you want.
- Low Bandwidth Usage - All our Software Based Video Conferencing solutions work well on less bandwidth. Users can connect to live video meeting with even as less as 100kbps speed on their data card, mobile, desktop, laptop, huddle room or even large conference meeting room based set up.
- You can experience the continuous telepresence of up to 64 videos with our Software Based Video conferencing as opposed to just 16 videos by other companies.
- There are also many special features that can be experienced with our software based MCUs.
Fully loaded Collaborative Features:
- Integrated Digital White Board
- Screen and Document sharing,
- Voting among the conferencing attendees
- Video Rotation, by which you can refresh the video of a particular location and display alternative video from other locations.
- Using our ‘UTP’ Software Architecture, you can connect multiple H.323 based hardware video conferencing devices also into the same meeting. If you want to connect a single H.323 device along with other software based standard devices or locations you can use our ‘UTP Plus’ Software Architecture.
On the whole, PeopleLink’s Software Based Video Conferencing gives a variety of features which can be utilized even at a low bandwidth scenario. It can be easily installed in your conference rooms, or class rooms or auditorium with stunning costs.
Web conferencing, Web based Video Conferencing – A futuristic Approach
In this world, ‘everything is subject to change’ and this phrase is relevant to video conferencing technology as well. Software based video conferencing brought great changes to telecommunication world during the new millennium and now after nearly two decades, Web Based technology redefines the term video conferencing, revolutionizing it. The main reason behind this revolution is the WebRTC (Web Real Time Communication) technology which allows the web browsers to do coding and decoding of the video and audio signals.
Yes, Web Conferencing, as the name suggests creates conferencing platform on your web browsers as such. This makes video conferencing meetings very simple and easy to connect into, directly from web browsers like Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari, etc., without the need of downloading software applications or plugins.
What solutions you get from PeopleLink?
Setting up PeopleLink’s Web Based Video Conferencing in your meeting rooms can be done very quickly and is relatively inexpensive when compared with the legacy video conferencing methods. At PeopleLink we provide options to integrate video conferencing into your business applications using API Integration.
You are just one click away from connecting to your video meetings. All you have to do is create an account for free and you are ready to start your business video conference meetings. With BYOD support, you are free to start your video meetings from the device of your choice, be it mobile, desktop, laptop, huddle room or large conference room set up.
PeopleLink is the first solution provider to enable the Telepresence over Web Based Video Conferencing. With 4k video and audio it feels just like having the person or team sitting in your very room. PeopleLink’s WebRTC based client less video conferencing system gives you a great meeting experience like never before, even at low bandwidth.
- If you are the host, you have the full control as to who can join your virtual conference room and also share your screen to the participants with restricted access
- You can turn on/off the mic and screen of your participants as per your need
- You can conduct polls and surveys very easily, to get the opinion about topics being discussed in the video meeting agenda.
- Recording your telepresence meeting for later reference is extremely simple and easy.
- Join meeting from any device, Android, iOS Phones, laptops, tablets etc.,
- You can also connect to the online video meeting through the legacy video conferencing devices
- Web Telepresence works best on cloud and also on premises setup.
- Standby MCU – In an event of main server facing any issue, the backup server automatically turns on to ensure, your meetings run seamlessly.
Multi Display Telepresence provides Web Based Video Conferencing at ultra-high definition. This makes the meetings more realistic, engaging and assists in sharing rich media to all the participants. Also, with this WebRTC based solution, you get mobile touch-sensitive controller, which controls the conference room set-up with just single touch, ideal for conducting the conference.
- You could share your content to the participants using the digital white board that comes along with Omnipresence
- PeopleLink provides you video conferencing with just one participant or up to 16 participants with 16 screens and 16 input cameras.
- Enjoy the picture quality of Ultra High HD (4K) video quality
How does PeopleLink adapt to the changing video conferencing market trend?
PeopleLink understands the way technology changes business communication on their day-to-day basis. We closely monitor the need and demand of the industry and come up with video conferencing solutions that suit not just one genre of business but many. PeopleLink is also very particular in giving business solutions that are highly customizable for the customers.
We do comprehensive research on the market trend and come up with analytics, based on which we device new products, add features to the existing products, that are cost effective. This has helped us cover a wide range of industries – Education, Retail, Healthcare, Government etc., resulting in happy customers. PeopleLink provides video conferencing solutions for all types of business needs, which include Hardware, Software, and Web Based Video Conferencing solutions.