you from initial sketches to the final construction.
damages issues in hundreds of litigation and dispute matters.
Pulse For Onsite
Pulse further dwells into the specific challenges faced by inpatients and outpatients.
Pulse helps management to effectively manage the patient’s journey onsite. Patients can electronically fill out the intake form, share medical records with the doctor and complete payments before consultation through Pulse. This way, doctors need not go through medical reports during consultation, and can spend time interacting with the patient.
Find the best doctors, select time of consultation and get reminders beforehand. Schedule lab tests, view test results on your smartphone and quickly start admission process if necessary.
- Select Doctor and Fix Appointment
Search for relevant doctors and access their profiles, bio and ratings. Select a doctor, view schedule and pick date and time of consultation.
- Ensure Doctor Availability
Make an informed decision when visiting a hospital by previewing the doctor’s schedule.
- Reduce Waiting Time
By pre-booking consultations, go to the hospital at the exact time of appointment. Also track estimated waiting time through analytics.
- Book Lab Appointments
Through appointments, get lab tests done according to schedule and reduce waiting time.
- Get Instant Updates
Receive lab reports, x-rays, scans directly through automatically updated medical records.
- Get Admitted Sooner Once admission status is confirmed, select bed and complete payment via bed occupancy scheduling.
- Never Miss an Appointment
Receive reminders when preventive care appointments such as immunizations, screenings and check ups are due. Also cancel or reschedule appointments if necessary.
- Access Health Related Information
Get key insights on ailments, view details on prescribed medicines, order medications online via the self help portal.
- Get Notifications
Get medication reminders and review appointment alerts and via notifications.
Get on video calls with the doctor; view treatment schedule and medical prescriptions and share it with your family. Save all medical records to phone, access important health related information on the self help portal
- Connect with the Doctor Instantly
Quickly connect with the doctor to explain problems faced and receive advice directly via video call
- Get Involved With Treatment
Receive treatment schedule, updates on medication, estimated date of discharge on personal electronic medical records.
- Keep Family Updated
Share treatment progress, doctor profile, medications with family via personal profile on Pulse.
- Maintain Health Records
Have entire medical history saved and automatically updated to patient’s profile via electronic health records.
- Access Health Related Information
Get key insights on ailments, view details of prescribed medicines, and order medications online via the self help portal.
View patient profile beforehand, schedule review checkups and reduce the time spent on paperwork. Keep track of patient progress, maintain regular contact with nurses and quickly pass on instructions regarding treatment.
- Monitor Patients on the Go
Get instant updates on the patient’s condition, receive latest reports from nurses via messages and advice medication accordingly.
- Utilize Appointment Time Effectively
Interact with patients adequately during consultation by accessing their records on immunizations, illnesses, surgeries and test results pre-consultation.
- Schedule Follow up Appointments
Pulse automatically fixes appointments for patients in need of review checkups.
- Manage Working Hours
Schedule availability and provide time slots for appointments. Control Patient Inflow and avoid working overtime by sharing the schedule on Pulse.
- Save Valuable Time
Reduce time spent on paperwork, quickly finish patient diagnoses and generate e-prescriptions.
- Receive Patient Updates Faster
For patients under observation, instantly relay information to nurses whether or not to admit them via messages.
- Delegate to Nurses
Share patient information with nurses, quickly pass on instructions for treatment and medications via group messaging.
1) Register with Pulse.
- Signup / Sign in account.
2) Find doctors, fix appointment.
- Browse and select the hospital location and department of interest.
- Find the list of doctors and check for their availability and the branch location.
- Book an appointment on Pulse instantly and receive the patient token number. Receive the reminder/alert for the appointment.
3) Upload health records to Pulse.
- Share medical history with the doctor before appointment.
4) Complete appointment, receive prescription to Pulse.
- Based on the diagnosis; doctor suggests for the need to visit a specialist and the details of the department name, doctor name and location details are shared on Pulse.
- Access to the concerned specialist division and doctor; and Pulse lets you book appointment instantly (or) under emergency case get direct access to the specialist doctor on duty.
5) Instantly book appointments for lab tests.
- Access the diagnostic centre on Pulse and select the recommended medical test and complete the online payment.
- Post completion of medical test; find the lab reports available in Pulse and share with the doctor with just a click.
6) Get reminders for medications and review checkups.
- Get daily reminders on medications.
- Receive notifications on Pulse regarding review checkups.
1) Register with Pulse, upload health records to Pulse.
- Signup/ Sign-in account.
- Access / Upload all the electronic medical records and with a simple share option share with the Doctor on duty.
2) Find doctors, get admitted.
- Access to the type of rooms available in the hospital and reserve the room on the patient name by completing the reservation process through online payment.
- Receive the patient consent form on Pulse from the doctor before operative procedure and share with the family via message or email for opinion.
3) Receive due attention.
- Connect with Doctor on daily basis via message / audio /video call to share the health status and receive health advice & precautions.
- Connect with the nurse / supporting staff through Pulse; to address pain management or for any support required to do daily routines.
4) Receive prescription to Pulse.
- Find the details of all the medication and medical test underwent during the course of treatment.
- Find the list of drugs as part of medication prescribed by doctor; and share the list with the Pharmacy with a click and complete the payment online.
5) Receive Discharge Details.
- Receive the date and time of discharge details from the nurse on Pulse.
- Receive the follow-up appointment date and time details shared on Pulse; and book an appointment for the said date instantly.
6) Settle Dues.
- Clear all medical dues through an online payment and receive the payment confirmation from the central admin system.
- Complete the discharge process on Pulse with just a click.