Smart Classroom Equipment and Digital Business Ecosystem
- September 30, 2021
- Posted by: PeopleLink
- Category: Blogs
PeopleLink, the leading AV Solution provider, is one of the most popular Indian brands in the world for audio and video conferencing solutions. Our Solutions support video communication across various end-points, networks of varying bandwidth and geographically spread locations to deliver best-in-class video conferencing at affordable pricing. PeopleLink Solutions are available on the cloud, on-premise and even as a hybrid solution.
PeopleLink introduced its latest cutting edge innovative technology, GoLive – “Digital Business Ecosystem”, and InstaVC – “4k WebRTC Video Conferencing solution”. We also introduced our Smart Classroom equipment set up at Hyderabad, along with Huddle Room Camera with Auto Frame and Auto Track feature and the Conference Room setup, with Room Automation and Control along with Auto Speaker Track Camera.
PeopleLink wanted a one-of-a-kind launch targeting our partners and clients across the globe online. PeopleLink strongly believes in the Swadeshi movement and “Make in India” drive. We chose, the auspicious day of Ganapati Visarjan, and started the event in a traditional Indian way with the lightning of the Diya, the divine fire and the sound of Shankh Naad to invoke blessings of the almighty.
The main idea of the launch, held at multiple locations and showcase centers was to present the power and simplicity of our technology, which enabled more than 1800+ of our clients and partners to be logged in from across the globe via Live Web Casting.
The event went on for approximately 2 hours, and we had more than 1800+ visitors on our website that day.
1. Smart Classroom and Remote Training Set Up – PeopleLink displayed a Live set up of a multilocation smart classroom environment, where the Teacher is present at a central location and students are logged in from multiple diverse locations. The following Smart Classroom equipment was displayed in Live Action.
- Auto Tracking Camera for Teacher lecturing (PTZ) The Auto Tracking camera for teacher tracking and student tracking, allows a hands-free environment for the speaker and students as well. It creates an engaging video for sharing and recording during lectures, video conferences, speeches, and demonstrations.
- Auto Tracking Camera for Students (PTZ) The Auto tracking camera for students, automatically brings the focus to the students who speak to ask a question. This creates a real life-like scenario for all integrated classrooms over the video conferencing.
- Ceiling Microphones for clutter-free setup
- E Podium or Digital Podium, with 21-inch touch screen, Digital Signal Processing (DSP) for local and remote audio processing, Multimedia and Video Conferencing Codec, Control and Automation System to set lights, audio, display and more from the touch panel of the Podium itself.
- Interactive Display Make your Presentations come alive with our interactive Displays.
- Interactive Digital White Board With PeopleLink IWB, you can make any surface interactive.
For Smart Classroom & Training with video conferencing for education Live set Up, click here.
- For Smart Classroom & Training with video conferencing for education Live set Up, click here.
- To know more about our Education Solutions, click here.
Huddle Room Camera with Auto Frame and Auto Track Feature for 4k Video Conferencing that automatically adjusts to Capture All Participants in the Meeting, using Facial Tracking & Motion Tracking. The Huddle Room ePTZ camera gives Ultra crystal clear video quality of 4k @ 30fps. Other highlights include
- Auto Pan Tilt Zoom – ePTZ
- 8X Digital Zoom
- 120-degree wide-angle view
- Inbuilt Dual HD microphone & Tripod attachment
- 2D & 3D Digital Noise Reduction
- Easy Plug & Play setup
- Backlight compensation
- Compatible with all Video Conference software
See More Product Details Here.
Click here to watch the Live Demo of the Huddle Room Camera.
3. GoLive – Digital Business Ecosystem built on Interdependence of all Key Parties. GoLive is a socio-technical network of individuals, organizations, and technologies that collectively co-create value. It gets Employees, Vendors, Partners, and Clients of an organization onto a single Mobile App and desktop-based solution. See GoLive Video Here.
4 . InstaVC – 4k WebRTC Video Conferencing, which is browser-based and needs no downloads. It is extremely easy to use and secure web-based video conferencing that works on https protocol. InstaVC helps teams of all sizes connect from any location and any device with its BYOD support. It also supports connecting with traditional hardware video conferencing equipment. With inbuilt tools for collaboration including whiteboard, screen sharing, co-browsing, document and application sharing to make teams more productive. Visit for more details.
To see InstaVC Product Features video, click here.
Conference Room Set up, with Room Automation & Control using the Insta Controller App and Touch Panel control set up. Also included in this set up was Auto Speaker Tracking Camera and ceiling microphone for clutter-free wiring space. See the conference room set up video here.
Request for Proposal
PeopleLink is determined to connect everyone, everywhere – always at the highest quality and the most affordable price. Our team has been consistently working on developing these solutions, including GoLive and InstaVC for more than 5 years. These solutions were shared with few of our Partners and clients, for review and Feedback. With constant inputs from the industry and analyzing use case scenarios, we have successfully been able to bring these innovative and advance technology platforms to you.
We would also like to take this as an opportunity on behalf of the entire PeopleLink team to thank our most valued partners, all those who have been associated with us for several years, as well as those who have recently joined us. We take the user and market feedback very seriously, we listen, improve and innovate, and that has enabled us to bring the best of products to you. We thank everyone who took their time out and joined us in this Live Webcast. Click here for the Full Video of the Live Webcast.