PeopleLink-WTP (Web based Telepresence)
- October 25, 2021
- Posted by: PeopleLink
- Category: Blogs
WebRTC-based Clientless VC
Make the Right Impression
Collaborate with your team like never before. With PeopleLink-WTP (Web Based Telepresence), give presentations, have productive discussions, and come up with innovative ideas for your business. It is a video conferencing software that offers multi-party conferencing, unmistakable audio and video clarity with up to 4K, and the ability to function seamlessly at optimized bandwidths.
- All major devices and operating systems.
- No software downloads, no plugins.
- Conference directly through your browser.
- No login required.
- Conference on the go.
- Works perfectly in remote areas.
As Moderator, have control over all participants of the meeting
- Grant access to people who wish to join the meeting.
- Mute a participant
- When participants use the hand-raise, decide who gets to speak.
As Presenter, take centre stage
- Share your screen with all the participants in the meeting.
- Share important documents, images or videos, and PDFs with participants. Also share access to specific applications such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint without giving access to your entire PC.
Host up to sixteen participants in a seamless, uninterrupted meeting and close deals effectively.
PeopleLink-WTP (Web based Telepresence) Within the Organization
- Host From Anywhere
Easy mobile access enables you to seamlessly host a conference from anywhere, at anytime.
- Control and Co-ordinate
With host control, decide whose screens are visible, whose mics switched on, and who can share their screen.
- Explain Ideas Better
Draw diagrams, flowcharts and graphs during a video call with the help of the Whiteboard.
- Give Effective Presentations
With screen sharing, show the audience slides, images, videos and other important content from your screen.
- Get Feedback from the Participants
Know what participants’ opinions on important matters are, by quickly conducting polls and surveys.
- Talk in Private
Have one-to-one discussions, give instructions, share data personally during your meeting through private chat.
- Record and Save
PeopleLink-WTP (Web based Telepresence) provides recording and access to your conferences in the future
PeopleLink-WTP (Web based Telepresence) for communication with clients
- Meetings at Client’s convenience
Allow clients to choose the date and time of the meeting as per their convenience with VC Scheduling.
- Setup Calls Easily
Avoid download of application and Send clients a customized link to join the conference. This makes meetings easy.
- Share Data Instantly
Send messages, images, videos and other important documents with the client during the call via private chat.
- Maintain Client Attention
With the intelligent sync, ensure that the client is focused on the exact part of the screen you want to focus on.
- Distinguish your Brand
Incorporate logo and colour palettes to maximize the impact of your business via custom branding.
What Makes PeopleLink-WTP (Web based Telepresence) so effective
Conduct Meetings at Low Bandwidth
PeopleLink-WTP (Web based Telepresence) functions on optimized bandwidth, ensuring that users always have a smooth experience.
Routing, Mixing and Hybrid Architecture
The Multipoint Control Unit (MCU) combines all the video streams and reroutes them to a central location in routing architecture. In Mixed architecture, all the streams are converted into one video output. Hybrid architecture is a combination of both where two streams are mixed and two are rerouted.
In case the server fails, the backup server – Hot Standby – automatically takes off. This makes PeopleLink-WTP (Web based Telepresence) extremely reliable and running 99.99% of the time.
Access from Any Device
PeopleLink-WTP (Web based Telepresence) is a robust software that is compatible with smartphones, tablets and laptops. All software updates are automatic, and are compatible with legacy systems.
Grows As Your Organization Expands
PeopleLink-WTP (Web based Telepresence) is scalable and easily adapts to the increasing size of your organization – from a handful of users to thousands, it provides seamless experiences for everyone.
Get Started Immediately
A user-friendly interface enables users to quickly understand how to use the software. If lost, the built-in quick search option helps you on your way.
Customize Your Package
PeopleLink-WTP (Web based Telepresence) offers predefined packages, but is adaptable in its pricing to develop a package that meets your organization’s specific requirements.
Quick Connect to Support Team
The team helps setup Meetings for your organization, offers training, and provides support should there be an issue.
Ensure Data Security
All content on delivery is protected with AES 128-bit encryption, effectively minimizing security breaches.
Cloud Video conferencing Software
- WebRTC based client-free video conferencing
- Continuous presence upto 25 participants in forwarding architecture and upto 99 participants in mixing architecture
- Supports ultraHD 4K (min. 10Mbps required), FullHD 1080p (min. 2.5 Mbps required), HD 720p (min. 1.4 Mbps required), VGA 480p (min. 512 kbps required) and SIF 240p (min. 256 kbps required)
- Dedicated virtual rooms with conference access anything without scheduling
- Conference room User management with complete user profile information directory
- Conference scheduling with recurring schedule support
- Presenter Mode with intelligent Sync that takes attendee to the same location as the host without screenshare (not using unnecessary video bandwidth)
- Screenshare/ Document share/ Presentation share/ Application share
- Interactive whiteboard with stylus and mouse inputs (draw shapes and text)
- Group chat with ability to share any document or image file (upto 20 MB)
- Conduct user polls with poll question creation and moderation options
- Option for anyone to become host in one click
- Conference mode with auto layout switching and full screen mode
- Local self-mute and Remote participant mute for moderator
- Guest invite through one click invitation link via email from the system
- Voice activated layout switch (VAD)
- Firewall traversal through Proxy
- Automatic hardware device detection
- Multiple camera detection
- Automatic layout switching
- Presence bases contacts and private chat
Enterprise grade Security
- 128-bit AES encryption
- TTLS for video security
- SRTP for transportation security
- CSRF protected
- Distributed conference architecture
- High availability (quick reconnect in cases of shut down)
- Forward and mixing conference support
- Dynamic resolution switching during video call
- Bandwidth management option
- SIP integration
- Multiple CODEC support (VP8, VP9 and H.264)
- Incoming video frame rate management (quality vs. speed) option
Customer service and feedback
- Hardware and software Troubleshoot tool – Troubleshoot Microphone, Camera, Network, Connectivity and Throughput
- Multilanguage support at Application level (English and Hindi available)
- Issue Ticketing system for cloud
- Offline Customer care support
- Video conferencing user feedback survey creation options
Device and OS support
- Works on all operating systems (Windows, MacOS and Linux via full WebRTC supported browsers like Google Chrome)
- Accessible through Android App on Google Play store and iOS App on Apple App store (whiteboard and screen sharing not available for mobile; screen sharing not available in tablets)
WILL I NEED AN ON-CLOUD OR ON-PREMISES SETUP?
For on-cloud deployments, there is no requirement for software installations. Video Conference cannot work without an Internet connection, but with Internet connection anyone can join the video conference from any location.
An on-premises setup means that video is installed separately on the organization’s systems, hosted on the private server, and works perfectly on the local area network.
When it comes to choosing between a cloud-based meetings setup and an on-premises setup for your organization, there are three key factors to consider.
Security and Data Backup
As Meetings will be hosted on your server on-premises, the safety of your data will be entirely your responsibility. On Cloud, Meetings are hosted on our servers and we promise an enterprise grade security system with end-to-end encryption and protection from loss of data.
Deployment on Cloud server is instant as it does not require any IT interference from the client side. On-premises, due to the degree of customization and integration with client IT infrastructure, the standard deployment time will depend on the size and complexity of the client organization.
On Cloud, software upgrades happen automatically, and on a regular basis to enhance user experiences. On-premise, the software upgradations work on an on-demand basis and offer a higher degree of customization.